The Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance is a nationally recognized car show that highlights some of the most spectacular automobiles and motorcycles of all time. Ault Park offers one of the most beautiful settings for a Concours in the country. Cars are displayed in the formal gardens of historic Ault Park, with a classic pavilion overlooking the show field, hosting an automotive art show, brunch and beer garden. A weekend of social functions and a casual road tour precede Sunday’s Concours.
Friday, June 7
- FINS for FUNds fundraiser dinner at The View at Mt. Adams; 7 – 10:00pm
Saturday, June 8:
- Open House at Metalkraft Coachwerkes from 9-11:00am
- Countryside Tour at 12noon; participants will meet in Mariemont Square and drive to Doran Racing to see how race cars are designed, constructed and prepared for the track.
- Hangar Party at 5:00pm at Executive Jet Management’s hangar at Lunken Airport.
Sunday, June 9:
- Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance runs from 10:00am to 4:00pm at Ault Park. The show will be enhanced by the Will Sherman automotive fine art show in the Pavilion, and the craft beer garden adjacent to the Ault Park Pavilion, open from 10:00 am to 3:00pm. Tickets for the beer garden are available day of show at the ticket booth.
- Cincinnati Concours d’Elegance Brunch from 11am-1pm at the Ault Park Pavillion