United Way of Nevada County's BBQ Competition and Car Show "Grills 'n' Grilles" is one big event of food, autos, live music and fun. The event takes place just minutes from the historic gold towns of Grass Valley and Nevada City nestled in the Sierra foothills. This is an exciting event for the entire community and runs in conjunction with the Second Annual Derek Sorensen Memorial Disc Golf Tournament.
- KCBS BBQ Teams will compete in four meat categories: chicken, pork ribs, pork roast and beef brisket.
- Backyard BBQ Teams will compete for a People's Choice award.
- Cars and motorcycles will be on display for viewing.
- An exciting Disc Golf Tournament will be played
- Community members will have the chance to come out and try some great barbeque, vote for the top griller and vote for their favorite car and motorcycle.
- There will be disc golf exhibitions, vendors, music, food, beer and wine, and a kid's area . . . fun for the whole community.
(530) 274-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org