Friday, August 17
- Free concert in Library Park featuring the band Decades from 6-8pm. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some great music from the 1950s to today.
- Following the concert, several alcohol-fueled boats will fire up shooting blue flames into the night sky for A Night of Fire.
- Enjoy restaurants and bars in downtown Lakeport, just one block from the concert. Several are offering specials to participants in the car show.
Saturday, August 18
- Pre-registered vehicles line up in the parking lot at 120 S Main Street entering from Armstrong Street. Participants may enter beginning at 7am.
- If you pre-registered please bring your pre-registration receipt. We cannot guarantee that we will have a space if you don't register in advance.
- If you're coming with a group/club there will be parking available for you to wait for the rest of the group.
- Pre-Registered Boats line-up at 5th and Main Streets. There will be a check-in specifically for high-performance boats including those that plan to participate in the high-performance exhibition runs on Clear Lake.
- Additionally, high-performance boats can check in Friday beginning at 3pm and leave the boats overnight if you'd like.
- The boat launch will be open at 8am for high-speed runs and will remain open until water conditions become choppy - we anticipate this would be between 10-11am.
- If you are participating in the high-speed boat runs you will be directed to the 5th Street Boat Launch and given instructions on where to go. Have fun!
- All boats that are put in to Clear Lake must have certification of inspection under our quagga mussel program. Inspectors will be on-hand if you still need an inspection.
- Bring your wallet - this is a fund raiser for Operation Tango Mike. There will be vendors, beer, food, raffle prizes, photos with pin-up girls and other ways we'll be asking you for money. We won't be obnoxious and respect you but the idea is to raise money for charity. 100% of all proceeds go straight to Operation Tango Mike - Tony Barthel and Dave Lakatos are just volunteers in this event.
- How do I register? Simply click here to register for the show! Use the coupon code VETERAN and get $10 off!
- Parking will be available for tow vehicles at:
- Parking will be available for the public at:
In addition to fast boats and incredible cars there will be:
- Face Painting
- Rock Wall Climbing sponsored by the US Marine Corps
- Fitness test by the US Army
- Food vendors.
- Locally-crafted beer will be available thanks to the Early Lake Lions from the official beer of the car show - O'Meara Brothers Brewing Company.
- There will be tons of raffle prizes along with a giant 50/50 raffle.
The following places have plenty of free on-property parking for cars and boats:
- Featherbed Railroad Bed & breakfast where each room is a theme-decorated retired railroad caboose. Plenty of room for parking plus boat launch and pier.
- Konocti Vista Casino - secured parking and all the rooms were remodeled during our 2016 show. They also have RV parking and a huge lot for trailers and such. Plus Konocti Vista has been very supportive of Operation Tango Mike and our car show in the past.
- Robinson Rancheria also has a hotel on their grounds and a lot of parking.
- RVs & Boat Trailers can use the Lake County Fairgrounds to park. There is a minimal fee but it's really close by.
- The Lodge at Blue Lakes
Although it's about 20 minutes away, The Lodge at Blue Lakes has lots of parking and is also a beautiful spot.
- Lake County has a huge number of vacation rentals through sites like AirBnB.
- For additional choices please visit the Lake County visitors' site.