Friday, August 12
- Free concert in Library Park featuring the band Decades from 6-8pm. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some great music from the 1950s to today.
- Following the concert, several alcohol-fueled boats will fire up shooting blue flames into the night sky for A Night of Fire.
- Enjoy restaurants and bars in downtown Lakeport, just one block from the concert. Several are offering specials to participants in the car show.
Saturday, August 13
- Pre-registered vehicles and boats line up at the corner of 3rd & Main Street. Participants may enter beginning at 8am.
- If you pre-registered we have your information - just bring your vehicle & boat and be ready for a fun day in the park.
- The boat launch will be open at 8am for high-speed runs and will remain open until water conditions become choppy - we anticipate this would be between 10-11am.
- If you have not registered - space will be available after pre-registered vehicles and boats enter. No guarantees are made for space or position if you didn't register. Those who have not registered will be allowed to enter the show after pre-registered vehicles and boats are settled. Seriously, pre-register already.
- If you are participating in the high-speed boat runs you will be directed to the 5th Street Boat Launch and given instructions on where to go. Have fun!
- All boats that are put in to Clear Lake must have certification of inspection under our quagga mussel program. Inspectors will be on-hand if you still need an inspection.
- Bring your wallet - this is a fund raiser for Operation Tango Mike. There will be vendors, beer, food, raffle prizes, photos with pin-up girls and other ways we'll be asking you for money. We won't be obnoxious and respect you.
- Parking will be available for tow vehicles at:
- Parking will be available for the public at:
In addition to fast boats and incredible cars there will be:
- Pinup Photos with photographer Bailey Marie - get a 5X7 with your car, your boat or just your self for $10 and take it home that day!
- Face Painting
- Rock Wall Climbing sponsored by the US Marine Corps
- Fitness test by the US Army
- Food vendors including a Passion for Food, The Wursthaus, Suzie Q's with donuts and barbecued corn, Fresh Fruit Smoothies and Park Place restaurant will be open for breakfast as well as lunch and dinner
- Locally-crafted beer will be available thanks to the Early Lake Lions along with Kelsey Creek Brewing Company and O'Meara Brothers Brewing Company.
- There will be tons of raffle prizes along with a giant 50/50 raffle.
- If you'd like to participate in our winery run, please return to Library Park by 10am. We will leave from there and go on a winery tour caravan from there which will include lunch for those who have pre-registered.
Our Awesome Sponsors
The following places have plenty of free on-property parking for cars and boats:
- Featherbed Railroad Bed & breakfast where each room is a theme-decorated retired railroad caboose. Plenty of room for parking plus boat launch and pier.
- Skylark Shores
Locally-owned motel with lots of parking - very close to the show.
- RVs & Boat Trailers can use the Lake County Fairgrounds to park. There is a minimal fee but it's really close by.
- The Lodge at Blue Lakes
Although it's about 20 minutes away, The Lodge at Blue Lakes has lots of parking and is also a beautiful spot.
- For additional choices please visit the Lake County visitors' site.