Friday, August 18
- Free concert in Library Park featuring the band Decades from 6-8pm. Bring your lawn chair and enjoy some great music from the 1950s to today.
- Following the concert, several alcohol-fueled boats will fire up shooting blue flames into the night sky for A Night of Fire.
- Enjoy restaurants and bars in downtown Lakeport, just one block from the concert. Several are offering specials to participants in the car show.
Saturday, August 19
- Pre-registered vehicles and boats line up in the parking lot at 120 S Main Street. Participants may enter beginning at 7am.
- If you pre-registered please bring your pre-registration receipt. We cannot guarantee that we will have a space if you don't register in advance.
- If you're coming with a group/club there will be parking available for you to wait for the rest of the group.
- The boat launch will be open at 8am for high-speed runs and will remain open until water conditions become choppy - we anticipate this would be between 10-11am.
- If you have not registered - space will be available after pre-registered vehicles and boats enter. No guarantees are made for space or position if you didn't register. Those who have not registered will be allowed to enter the show after pre-registered vehicles and boats are settled. Seriously, pre-register already.
- If you are participating in the high-speed boat runs you will be directed to the 5th Street Boat Launch and given instructions on where to go. Have fun!
- All boats that are put in to Clear Lake must have certification of inspection under our quagga mussel program. Inspectors will be on-hand if you still need an inspection.
- Bring your wallet - this is a fund raiser for Operation Tango Mike. There will be vendors, beer, food, raffle prizes, photos with pin-up girls and other ways we'll be asking you for money. We won't be obnoxious and respect you but the idea is to raise money for charity. 100% of all proceeds go straight to Operation Tango Mike - Tony Barthel and Dave Lakatos are just volunteers in this event.
- Parking will be available for tow vehicles at:
- Parking will be available for the public at:
In addition to fast boats and incredible cars there will be:
- Pinup Photos with Bryona Ashly!
- Face Painting
- Rock Wall Climbing sponsored by the US Marine Corps
- Fitness test by the US Army
- Food vendors including a Passion for Food, The Wursthaus, Suzie Q's with donuts and barbecued corn, Fresh Fruit Smoothies and Park Place restaurant will be open for lunch and dinner
- Locally-crafted beer will be available thanks to the Early Lake Lions along with Kelsey Creek Brewing Company and O'Meara Brothers Brewing Company.
- There will be tons of raffle prizes along with a giant 50/50 raffle.
- If you'd like to participate in our Sunday fun run we have two destinations this year. We'll leave Library Park at 8am and head over to The Spot in Clearlake. The Spot is a great '50s-style diner with good food and a full bar. After a wonderful breakfast our next stop is Tatonkaland, an 18-hole miniature golf course where for $5 you can have a great round of miniature golf in this fully restored 1950s-style course.
Our Awesome Sponsors
- M&K Construction - Cash Sponsor
- Curbside Car Show Calendar - Website, event registration, posters
The following places have plenty of free on-property parking for cars and boats:
- Featherbed Railroad Bed & breakfast where each room is a theme-decorated retired railroad caboose. Plenty of room for parking plus boat launch and pier.
- Konocti Vista Casino - secured parking and all the rooms were remodeled during our 2016 show. They also have RV parking and a huge lot for trailers and such. Plus Konocti Vista has been very supportive of Operation Tango Mike and our car show in the past.
- Robinson Rancheria also has a hotel on their grounds and a lot of parking.
- RVs & Boat Trailers can use the Lake County Fairgrounds to park. There is a minimal fee but it's really close by.
- The Lodge at Blue Lakes
Although it's about 20 minutes away, The Lodge at Blue Lakes has lots of parking and is also a beautiful spot.
- Lake County has a huge number of vacation rentals through sites like AirBnB.
- For additional choices please visit the Lake County visitors' site.