A spectacular showcase of motorized mechanical marvels from throughout the 20th and 21st centuries—more than 2,000 ultra cool antique, vintage, classic, custom and exotic displays for public viewing.
Automobiles ranging from hot rods, dragsters, customs, low riders, imports, street machines and muscle cars to fanciful touring, luxury, and sports cars; also exceptional vintage warbirds, classics from the 40’s and 50’s, sport, ultralight and homebuilt aircraft, tricked out trucks and motorcycles, military and SWAT vehicles, vintage police cars and fire engines, antique tractors and flywheel engines, world record streamliners and hydroplanes, helicopter and plane rides, custom bicycles, kinetic art, rolling sculptures, extreme toys, mega-modified machines, advanced “green” technology vehicles, jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft, thrilling zip-line, bungee jump and assorted kid’s amusements, fabulous food and drink, and live music with headliners East Bay Mudd and Claddagh —to benefit the Coastside Adult Day Health Center.
- An opening military Color Guard to kick off the festivities.
- The west coast's biggest, baddest gathering of the world's coolest cars.
- Magnificent military aircraft including the P-38 Lightning, B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain, P-51 Mustang, Hawker Seafury and F-4 Corsair plus YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers.
- Super sleek speed machines, streamliners and hydroplanes in “World Record Wonderland”.
- Jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft throughout the event.
- A special display and parade of vintage police cars.
- "Dynojet" dynamometer engine performance testing.
- A special display of antique wooden boats.
- A multitude of Ford Mustangs to celebrate the iconic muscle cars' 50th anniversary.
- An array of nostalgia dragsters to honor the former Half Moon Bay Drag Strip.
- “Mustang Madness”, a spectacular display of America’s Premier World War II Fighter.
- The one-of-a-kind Blastolene Brothers extreme, mega-modified machines.
- The KISS Tribute Harley, a rolling tribute to one of rock’s most enduring and iconic bands.
- Ultra thrilling rides in helicopters, bi-planes, Beech 18 and T-6 military trainers.
- Refurbished fly-wheel engines from the Early Days Gas Engine & Tractor Association.
- Fabulous food and drink with Half Moon Bay Brewing Company’s special Motor Head Ale.
- Half Moon Bay Pilots Association Saturday Tri-Tip Dinner at the Andreini Family Hangar (April 25, 5:30 pm). Tickets are $30 per person, available at the door. Parking is on the airport field; enter off Capistrano Rd.
- The world’s coolest cars and motoring vehicles. Spectators will get a rare up-close look at antique horseless carriages and Ford Model T’s, fanciful touring and luxury cars, powerful sports cars, custom cars and street rods, muscle cars, vintage and modern era high-performance race cars, quirky art and pedal cars, modified street machines with cutting edge styles, exotic high-performance cars, stylish European cars, ultra cool low-riders, sporty compacts, modified imports with flashy graphics, fashionable hip-hop urban show cars, homebuilt kit cars, super-charged turbo cars and trucks, “green” technology/alternative fuel vehicles, streamliners, dragsters, funny cars, gassers, and jet cars.
- Hundreds of aviation wonders will be on display—stylish homebuilts, classics from the 40's and 50's, vintage warbirds, sport and ultralight aircraft. Highlights include jaw-dropping flyovers by historic military aircraft: the P-38 Lightning, B-25 Bomber, C-47 Skytrain and F-4 Corsair. Plus there's “Mustang Madness” –– a spectacular display of America’s premier World War II fighter along with YAK Russian fighters and an impressive array of T-6 and T-28 military fighters and trainers. Thrilling rides will be offered in helicopters, vintage bi-planes, along with Beech 18 and T-6 military trainers.
- Awesome kidzone with a zip-line, bungee jump, mechanical bull, climbing wall, remote-controlled NASCAR race track, waterballerz, face painting and temporary tattoos.
- Live music featuring Celtic folk band Claddagh and East Bay Mudd, the Bay’s premier rhythm and blues band.